Tuesday 10 June 2014

Silence


Nothing has been happening. I will wait until I actually can learn something. I'm tired of speaking and learning nothing. Last time I tried to get some info I was nearly killed. In fact, I think Choices may have been killed, or taken. I would like to speak with someone who has answers. Choices refused to answer, Grey Cross knows little, Vision/Matthias is being sadistic, the Host is also enjoying my ignorance, and lets not forget the fact that the Slender Man, the Guardian, and any other aspects of the Tall One are ignoring me.

Someone said he wants to speak to me. His name is the Benefactor, also referred to as Johnson. I doubt his authenticity, due to the fact that he speaks with fakers, but he is basically the only lead I have left. Even Grey is being contradictory, saying something then revealing that someone was lying or something like that. My mind is in tatters, although this Prophet claims that it is strong.

Fool. Do you not reΛlɪze thΛt your mɪnd ɪs your most powerful tool? Do you not know thΛt ɪ would normally be drΛggɪng you over to my sɪde, but you Λre doɪng the opposɪte to me?

What good is tool if you don't know what or how to fix? What good is a weapon if you don't know how to fight? I have another lead though, one no one knows anything about. Not even this fragment inside my head. And yes, he may have started off as separate mind, but, like he said, I am dragging him into mine.

As for the lead, it was a message left to me by Matthias. I will follow it and see where it gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment