Wednesday 18 June 2014

Faceless

That face I mentioned earlier is still appearing in my dreams. I swear I can see it when I am awake as well. I cannot describe it, because for some reason I forget what it looks like until I see it again. It's definitely not the Host or Matthias, because I know what they look like. I don't know if it has a body or not, it's just...the face stands out.

Things like this are enough to drive a person insane, which raises the question: Why am I not insane? Or am I insane already? Just a few more mysteries to add to my list.

Another person contacted me. She did not exactly explain her intentions, she just told of her experiences. She wants answers, I think, but, like me, we don't know the exact questions...

I do hope she doesn't become involved. The last thing I need is a bit more guilt in my life.

Doesn't anyone have answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment