Thursday 5 June 2014

Consequences

We met. We spoke. I nearly was killed. I had no idea that the Host was a resourceful as the Tall One. And Matthias tried to interrupt with a knife. I didn't get much anywhere. It's only thanks to Choices that I made it out there alive. He managed to get away with me before I was attacked.

I only learnt one thing: That Grey Cross is being used as a tool. A while ago, I was shot at, and we both thought it was Grey. Or, to be more accurate, we hoped not, but suspected it. Now I know that Grey is being puppeted by someone. By a powerful being. I didn't learn anything else of interest, thanks to their backstabbing tendencies.

If you read this Grey, I still trust you. I'm not willing to lose a comfort just because liars claim that you are under someone's control. Besides, I been through much worse ordeals than this. It's not as if it can get a lot worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment