Tuesday 26 August 2014

Final Act

Been a while since I posted. More than a month. For some reason, I expected this whole affair to take longer, but it ended a breath. After so many choices, so many paths, so many losses, I arrived at my destination. It was the not the destination I expected, or wanted, particularly. But it was a destination nonetheless, and my arrival was better than the journey.

Several liars, a few truth bearers in disguise, and some who understood much and knew little, helped me accomplish this. In truth, it was never meant to be done. How many people go missing every day, and do not even make it on the local news? The answer is many. Manipulation, control, and corruption are rife in this world.

I regret many of my decisions, but wrong decisions and regretful decisions are two different things. Many of the choices I made were manipulated, and the rest were still probably not my own. I was helped by several people, but how many of them were right? How many knew the truth? I will never know now, but I did not want to know then. I trusted, was willing for most things, in order to end this path I was placed on.

In the end I was right. I should never have started. I now have ended this for the good of everyone. If you are reading this, remember, never take the path. It goes downhill all the way, but stops quite suddenly. Before you are ready.

I did what I had to.

And will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment